note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Pre-selecting folders when adding documents to a loop
- When adding a document to a loop within the Android app, if that loop only has one folder within it, we will auto-select that folder to save you a step in the process and speed up your workflow!
- The app is currently updated to work properly within the Android Oreo operating system.
Loop tasks displaying in global task section
- All loop tasks will now display within the global task section of the app, as well as your personal tasks.
- Archived folders within loops were displaying, when they should be hidden. These folders will now properly hide when a user is in the app.
Saving multiple documents
- If a user opens multiple documents at once and completes an action that prompts the app to ask if you would like to save the documents, only one of the documents is saved. Moving forward, all documents open will be saved.
- We have identified and fixed issues causing he app to crash.