note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Updated email for agents whose brokerage has opted into PA integration
- We have updated the email shared to agents when their brokerage has opted into the PA integration. This email will notify you that your brokerage has opted into this integration and present you with the option to integrate your dotloop account with the PA application, or opt out of the integration.
Documents not rendering correctly in document editor
- In some cases certain documents were not being displayed correctly by our document editor. We have made the necessary updates to correct this.
Broker Reporting displaying no data on reports
- We have fixed an issue where when selecting all options for the Broker Report tool, the report would return no data. Now reports will respect all options chosen for the report.
Upload via email from email addresses not in dotloop
- When uploading a document via email from an email address that is not connected to a dotloop account, the activity log would display an incorrect entry. This will now display who sent the document and their email address, regardless if they have a dotloop account or not with the email.
Mobile app push notifications
- The mobile app was displaying notifications for deactivated profiles. These notifications will now respect an account being deactivated and will no longer display these push notifications.
Emails inviting a user to a loop
- We have updated our emails inviting a user to a loop to display your profile picture within the email.