note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Loop It button for MLS
- We have now added an option for MLS systems to add a Loop It button directly to their site! What this means is that any MLS that wishes to implement this can reach out to dotloop and have the button implemented in their system. The button itself will be a one click option to create a loop directly from your MLS site that will automatically populate all MLS data. Some MLS systems are currently in the process of adding this button and we are working on adding more.
24 hour account lockout due to too many login attempts
- If your account is on a 24 hour lock due to too many login attempts we will now provide a link in the error message to allow you to reset your password to gain instant access back to your account! Just simply follow the prompts, click the link emailed to you, and once the password has been reset you will be able to log back in.
Easy Offer - email address and phone number provided
- When utilizing Easy Offer, we will now add an activity log entry that will not only let you know that an agent is making an offer on your listing, but it will provide you with their name, email address, and phone number (if it is entered into their Personal Information section of their dotloop Account Settings). This will allow you to more easily get into contact with agents making offers on your listings!
Account branding to show in emails
- For those accounts with access to change the color scheme and add a logo for branding of their company's dotloop account we will now feature your logo and color scheme in all emails sent out by your or your agents from dotloop!
Trusted Service Providers featured in emails
- When a client receives and email notification that they have signed a document we will now feature your Trusted Service Providers in the bottom of the email, giving your clients fast and easy access to those service providers.
Message notification email
- We have updated our notification email to be easier and more streamlined to let you know you've not only received a message, but how to quickly navigate to, and reply to the message.
Outlook mobile mail app
- We have fixed an issue where buttons in dotloop emails were not displaying correctly on the Outlook mobile app.
dotloop Recruit image display error
- After a user has added the image for their Recruit platform, typing any text for the description or URL was causing the image to flash. This will no longer happen!
Templates and ampersands
- Any use of the ampersand (&) was causing display issues and errors that are now resolved.
- When setting a role for the Autofill window, that role would not populate that person's data down through the autofill window. It was however still populating the information correctly on the document, but we wanted to ensure a more streamlined process and make these fields fill properly.
Email notifications for messages sent
- Sending a message in a loop was returning an email notification to you letting you know that you have sent the message you just typed and sent. We have fixed this.