note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
People Management: importing people upgrade
- We have made some upgrades to the performance of importing people to your office via a spreadsheet. We will now allow the process to complete in the background, and email you when it's complete! No more waiting around!
New Applications page for Integrations
- Now within your My Account page you will see a tab on the left labeled APPLICATIONS. Here we will present you with information on how to integrate your dotloop account with your favorite software!
Ad blocker support
- Some users who utilize ad blocking extensions would have certain buttons within dotloop be hidden due to these extensions, allowing to be only able to view your share button if the extension was disabled. Well, good news everyone! Your dotloop account will now work nicely with these ad block programs!
Task removal for archived documents
- When sharing a document to someone in dotloop a task is created to remind the user to complete the document(s) shared to them. This can be an issue if the document is no longer needed to be completed, but the user is still receiving task notification emails. To combat this, any document that is archived will have it's corresponding task removed from the loop task list.
Placeholder activity log entries
- Under certain circumstances, marking a placeholder as required would make duplicate activity log entries. This will no longer be the case.
Re-naming loop activity log entries
- After renaming loops, this was no longer recording the change in the activity log. This action will now be recorded properly.
Editing people in loop
- Within certain scenarios and browsers, namely editing people in a loop and under certain circumstances while users were attempting to adopt their signatures, the edit window was displaying twice. It will now only display once and allow the editing of people!