note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
New loop limit functionality
- As stated in prior emails and notification windows, we will be implementing our new loop limit functionality as of June 1, 2017.
MRIS MLS verification update
- We have updated the verification required when accessing MLS listing data from MRIS.
Submit to review
- When clicking submit to review, the next window would display submit for review. For consistency purposes, each submit button and window will now only display submit to review.
- We have updated our API to correctly display total loop number.
Signing doucment process
- When signing documents dotloop will highlight each field that needs signed. We have fixed an issue where under certain situations the fields would not highlight.
Document editor on Android devices
- For users utilizing an Android device, we have improved functionality and fixed any issues users were experiencing while within our document editor.
Editing admin rights
- In some situations admins were experiencing problems editing the admin rights for other admins. This has been resolved and will function properly.
Drawing signatures on Samsung Edge devices
- Users attempting to draw their signatures on Samsung Edge devices were experiencing issues. These devices will no long experience any signing issues!